Pottery Wheel For Sale


OK. I am a landscape painter, but some years ago I taught pottery at a local college. I am selling this electric pottery wheel for $400. Used wheels of this caliber are often seen online for around $600. Although used, it is in excellent condition. I'll also through in some exctra stuff like throwing disks, underglazes, etc.If interested, contact me through my website http://www.landscapesofnewengland.com/












































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































August Evening I

August Evening I
Acrylic/paper

August Evening II

August Evening II
Acrylic on paper

Followers

Total Pageviews

Destination NH Magazine

Destination NH Magazine has accepted my painting "Harrisville" for the fall/October issue. An atricle about my work and an image of the painting will highlight me as the artist representing the Monadnock region of NH. go to http://www.destinationnh.com/ to see the atricle online when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment